Welcome to Caldy Valley Neighbourhood Church and Centre.
The Church here is a partnership between the Methodist Church and the United Reformed Church, representing both traditions but worshipping and working together as one congregation. As well as our Sunday services the Church offers activities for all ages through the week.
The Church also works in partnership with Great Boughton Parish Council. We jointly own and manage the building with the Council to provide community centre facilities for the area, and a wide variety of groups meet here.
Whatever your reason for coming to Caldy Valley Church and Centre, you will be made very welcome.
Our regular services are:
- 10:45am Sunday Morning Worship - activities for children are available
- 6:30pm Sunday Evening Worship
- Messy Church - games, crafts, worship and food for families on the third Monday of the month from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Other special services - for wedding, baptism or funeral enquiries please contact our Minister, Rev David Goodwin on 01244 313826
Please note that Rev'd Goodwin will not be available between May and July 2017. If during this time you need to make contact with someone from Caldy Valley regarding special services, wedding, baptism or funeral enquiries, please email:
Please explore our website to find out about other church groups.
For more information on Community Centre activities or room bookings please go to the Centre Information page or contact the Centre Manager, Sue Reilly:-
- Telephone: 01244 318450
- Email: SueReilly_55@hotmail.co.uk
- Caldy Valley Road
- Great Boughton
- CH3 5PR